Please read this before using this site.
- Please read this before using this site.
- The terms and conditions for the use of musical materials (sound files) are governed by this Agreement as well as the Sound File License (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Agreement"), so please be sure to read the Sound Sources License.
- You are free to use the sound files on this site for any purpose, commercial or non-commercial, as long as you comply with the terms of this agreement.
- You do not need to indicate the copyright or provision of the sound source when you use it, but the rights to the sound source are held by the composer or producer of the sound source in question.
- The administrator will be very happy if you introduce this site with links, plots, etc.
- You do not need to report your use, but the composer/producer will be very happy if you let us know.
- This site is powered by sponsored advertising revenue.
- All advertising revenue from the sound samples and profile page is returned to the composer and producer.
- Linking directly to the URL of the sound file on this site when using it in web-based content.
- To play sound sources directly from this website when using it in stores, events, etc.* Please download the files.
- Use of a bot or other program to automatically collect content (images, sound files, etc.) from this site.
- Other actions that significantly overload the server or network of this site.
- Duplicating and publishing (whether on or offline) the contents of this site.
- The act of publishing or distributing the sound source of this site in a secondary way by non-rights holders, regardless of whether the name of the composer or creator is disguised.
- Soliciting participating composers and creators via mail form.
- Acts of slander or defamation of this site or the composer or creator.
- This site reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time. In the event of a change to this Agreement, this site shall notify the user of the change at least two weeks prior to the effective date of the change in a manner that this site deems appropriate (such as posting on this site). If you use the Site after any changes are made to this Agreement, the changed Agreement will apply to you.
- If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction or other tribunal, that provision shall remain in full force and effect to the fullest extent legally possible and shall not preclude the validity of any other provision of this Agreement.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
- In the event of any dispute arising out of this Agreement, the Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction of the first instance.