Announsement from DOVA-SYNDROME
FAQFrequently Asked Questions and Answers
Please check before contacting us via the mail form.
About use and purpose
- Q.Is it OK for corporations to use? A.You can do it. We do not have any special conditions for corporate users, such as usage fees or copyright notices.
- Q.Is it OK to use it in TV programs and commercials? A.You can do it. No special copyright notice is required.
- Q.Is it OK to use it on stage (plays, readings, etc.)? A.No problem. You can use it regardless of whether you are a professional or an amateur, and regardless of the scale.
- Q.Is it OK to use it in a film or video contest? A.Please use it. No special copyright notice is required. We wish you the best of luck.
- Q.Is it OK to use it for school assignments? A.It's OK. Please do your best.
- Q.Is it OK to use it for a live game video? A.No problem with it. In fact, I love it.
- Q.Is it OK to distribute videos produced using background music on YouTube, Ustream, etc.? A.No problem.
Q.Is it OK to use background music in YouTube's "Monetization Program"?
A.As long as it is a "work" created using the background music, it is fine.
* However, it is prohibited to use the music for the purpose of "BGM for work, BGM used in "XXX", web radio with music as the theme", etc., for the purpose of using the sound source as the theme of the video or other productions, or for the purpose of having users or viewers listen to the music.
- Q.Is it OK to use background music as BGM for Internet radio? A.No problem. Please use it.
- Q.Is it OK to use background music as background music for koebu? A.No problem. Please use it.
- Q.Is it OK to use background music as background music for live broadcasts such as Ustream and Nico Nico Live? A.No problem. Please use it.
- Q.Is it okay to sell applications (iPhone, android, etc.) created using background music? A.No problem. Please use it.
- Q.Is it OK to sell products or works (games, DVDs, etc.) that use background music? A.Any sales method (mail order, consignment, or hand sales) is fine.
- Q.Is it okay to publish my work using background music on FaceBook (or other SNS)? A.No problem. Please use it.
- Q.Is it okay to use it for adult designated content that does not violate laws and regulations? A.It depends on the composer's judgment, so please ask the composer of the sound source you wish to use directly.
- Q.Can I use (sampling) BGM or SE for my own music? A.It's prohibited.
- Q.Can I publish, distribute, or sell the processed BGM music as my own work (composition)? A.It's prohibited.
- Q.Can I publish my own songs sung over BGM? A.It's prohibited.
- Q.Can I play it as background music in the store? A.Please download and use external media (burn to CD, mp3 player, etc.).
- Q.Can I play it as background music at events? A.Please download and use external media (burn to CD, mp3 player, etc.).
- Q.I received an allegation of copyright infringement on YouTube. A.There are multiple possible reasons. For more information, please see About using YouTube.
About the sound source
- Q.I can't find the page of the sound source I downloaded before. A.It is assumed that the composer has withdrawn from the membership or has stopped publishing the concerned sound source.
- Q.Can I use a sound source that has been removed from the site? A.You may use the sound source in accordance with the terms and conditions of use of the composer at the time of license and download of this site.
- Q.I don't know what the able mark means. A.Indicates whether the start and end of the sound source have been arranged so that it can be played continuously without discomfort.
- Q.Can I convert the file format (e.g., mp3 >> wav/ogg, etc.)? A.It's okay. You can convert it as needed.
- Q.Is it OK to apply effects (distortion, pitch shift, etc.) to the sound source in the production work? A.It's okay. You can process it as you like.
- Q.Is it okay if I edit sound source to fit the scene, for example, by cutting the intro? A.No problem. You can edit it as you like, such as fading in (or out), cutting, etc.
When you introduce our site
- Q.Do I have to introduce the site? A.It is not required.
- Q.I would like to introduce "DOVA" in my work (commercial), but how should I describe it? A.Thank you very much. Please see About Us for more information on notation.
- Q.Is it okay to put a link to "DOVA" on my website, Youtube, etc.? A.Thank you very much. If you need banners, etc., please check our About Us page.
- Q.I would like to receive permission to use music in writing (fax, mail, etc.)... A.Please ask the composer a question. Please use the mail form on the composer's profile.
- Q.I would like to send a production to the composer as a thank you for using BGM. A.It depends on the composer's decision, so please inquire using the mail form on the composer's profile.
- Q.I cannot download mp3 files. A.Depending on the environment in which you use the site, it may be inhibited by browser add-ons (ad blockers etc.) or security software.
- Q.When downloading, I get the message "Downloading the same BGM consecutively, or improper processing~" and cannot download. A.Please turn on the cookie setting in your browser.
- Q.Cannot listen to or download from smartphones. A.This site assumes a PC working environment and does not guarantee operation on mobile devices.
- BGM Search
- SE Search
- Creator Search
- soundBGM search
- hpSearch in YouTube videos
- vocalVocal songs
- tagsSearch tags
- searchDetailed search
- randomRandom pickup
- historyAudition history