The Sound Sources on this site are made available to the public on the condition that the composer satisfies the following terms in the composer participation agreement for this site.
- All rights, including copyrights, moral rights, and neighboring rights, to the Sound Sources belong to the composer.
- Composer does not enter into an exclusive agreement, copyright transfer agreement, or management agreement with a specific music publisher, record company, production company, or copyright management organization etc.
- If the Sound Sources are released based on a cover/arrangement of an existing song, the copyright of the original song must have expired, and the song must be in the public domain.
- The composer has not transferred the rights to the Sound Sources to a third party, nor must the composer have granted an exclusive license to use the Sound Sources.
- If the composer shares various rights with a third party for the Sound Sources, the composer must obtain permission from all the right holders to publish them on this site.
- There are no other impediments to providing, publishing, or allowing users to use the Sound Sources as material under the License through this site.
* If any of the Sound Sources are found to be in violation of the above, this site may suspend its publication without prior notice, at the discretion of this site.
Users may perform the following processing on the Sound Sources.
- Conversion of file formats (e.g., mp3 → wav/ogg, etc.).
Applying effects (distortion, pitch shift, etc.) to the Sound Sources.
* However, processing that deviates from the original Sound Source or is judged to significantly damage the evaluation is not allowed.
- Editing such as cutting the intro, cutting out only the necessary parts and looping them, etc.
Use of the Sound Sources for any of the following purposes or methods is prohibited.
- Use of the Sound Sources in any production or content that violates the laws or regulations or is offensive to public order and morals.
- Use of the Sound Sources in any production or content related to politics, religion, or other ideologies.
- Creating a "musical derivative work" using the Sound Sources by processing (sampling, etc.), arranging, remastering, remixing, or adding songs to the Sound Sources.
- Videos and other media that use the Sound Sources as their main content, such as "background music for work," "healing music," and "web radio with music introduction as its main content," without using the Sound Sources in the work etc. (without adding value).
- Use of the Sound Sources in products, works, applications, or other productions whose primary purpose is to allow end users to listen to the Sound Sources, or whose primary function is to play the Sound Sources.
Distribution or sale of the Sound Sources, regardless of whether the name of the composer or producer is indicated or not, and whether it is for profit or not.
* This applies to all methods that allow end users to use the Sound Sources alone, regardless of the form such as distributions on the Internet and distributions of CDs etc. and whether it is open or closed.
- No conversion, etc., so that the end user may easily access and reproduce the Sound Source file as an audio file.
- Public performance of the Sound Sources, including live performances (including the release of recordings or video of the Sound Sources being performed).
- Creating, publishing, and selling sound scores of the Sound Sources.
- Use for any purpose that is deemed to damage or potentially damage the reputation or credibility of the composer or producer.
Copyright infringement claims may be filed by copyright holders (or their agents) for use of the Sound Sources that are in violation of the License or the terms and conditions set forth by the composer or producer. In the event of a copyright infringement claim, please see "Use on YouTube".